A selection of articles related to clean animals.
Original articles from our library related to the Clean Animals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clean Animals.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Clean Animals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clean Animals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DAVIS COLUMN: It's spring cleaning time outdoors too
- There are rewards for cleaning ditches too, because sometimes melting snow reveals critters that have met their demise during the winter, like a large, probably male, bobcat spotted in rural Iowa County.
- WNC land trusts protect more than 30K acres
- Laggis said the funding for land conservation has always been a challenge for all of the land trusts. The groups rely heavily on donations from private landowners and public funding such as that from the N.C.
- Farmers blame unfortunate events in cruelty case
- Since then, they said they have made two trips a day to the farm to feed and water the horses, sheep, goats, birds and other animals. They admit, though, that they got behind on chores, even though they paid a neighbor to help.
- Broadway Dog Trainer Bill Berloni Tours Rescue Shelter
- Bringing in shelter and rescue animals getting ready for that stage. TEE all kinds of productions at this really means job. Were for so long ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.