A selection of articles related to cleidomancy.
Original articles from our library related to the Cleidomancy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cleidomancy.
- What is Cleidomancy?
- Cleidomancy is a system of divination using a suspended key. It was only to be used when the sun or moon was in Virgo. When the name of the individual being investigated was written on a key which was then tied to a Bible, both were attached to the nail of...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Cleidomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cleidomancy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Psychic Arts db 2
- Divination by use of words, chance remarks or events. Cleidomancy. Divination by use of a suspended key.
- 'A Great or Notorious Liar': Katherine Harrison and her Neighbours
- 84, No. 2, 1979, p. 320.
- Word Parts Dictionary: Standard and Reverse Listings of Prefixes
- clido- 1. comb key (clidomancy);. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Samantha Shannon's Fantasy Novel, 'The Bone Season'
- For those interested in Rhabdomancers, Halomancers, Theriomancers, Daphnomancers, Cleidomancers et al., a dictionary would be better. Ms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Back to Home Page or Contents Page or Divination or Index. Cleidomancy. A system of divination using a suspended key.
- cleidomancy - definition of cleidomancy by the Free Online
- a form of divination involving a key or keys. See also: Divination.
- Llewellyn Worldwide - Encyclopedia: Term: Cleidomancy
- Cleidomancy: Divination by observing a string-suspended key, similar to the pendulum.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
culture of saudi arabia architecture
lorenzo aragon armenteros
southern united states cuisine
clara maass yellow fever studies