- To really impress mom with flowers this Mother's Day, arrange them yourself
- Layer the focal blooms (clematic, peonies and ranunculus) on top of the base flowers. This gives the arrangement depth and places the showstopping blooms front and centre. 5.
- Get clever with clematis: Alan Titchmarsh shares his pruning tips
- Let's talk Clematic montana first. This is the rampant monster that is among the first to flower in May. It needs no regular pruning at all, but when it gets out of hand you can hack it back quite dramatically immediately after it has flowered.
- The Vespertines Show Major Prog-ress with Areté
- After years of refining their artfully bombastic sound on stages all over Long Beach and OC, The Vespertines continue to be a major force on the local live music scene.
- The Chickpea takes charge: West Palm eatery serves healthy eats
- The place: A delicious concept has taken up residency in this sun-dappled space in the 400 block of Clematis Street. The Chickpea offers freshly prepared Middle Eastern dishes you design yourself at the counter (a la Chipotle). The place opened next to ...
- Farm to Fork Across America: Food You Can Trust From Luscher Farm in Lake Oswego
- The Rogerson Clematic Collection is a two-and-a-half-acre botanical showcase of everything Clematis, home of over seven hundred species and cultivators landscaped as a living flower museum. Arbors and archways are enveloped in clematis, spilling floral ...
Clematic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clematic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.