Clerical Celibacy Rules
A selection of articles related to clerical celibacy rules.
Original articles from our library related to the Clerical Celibacy Rules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clerical Celibacy Rules.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Clerical Celibacy Rules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clerical Celibacy Rules books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Perils of Celibacy: Clerical Marriage and the Protestant
- The current battles over clerical celibacy are nothing new. When mandatory number of bishops and priests flouted these laws for several generations more.
- PRIESTLY CELIBACY
- Nov 12, 2009 clerical celibacy.
- The Case for Priestly Celibacy: Part I
- context for priestly celibacy and then address passages of scripture that at first blush seem problematic to the Catholic celibacy rule.
- Clerics and Courtly Love in Andreas Capellanus' The Art of Courtly
- them focus to some degree on the question of clerical celibacy.
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Celibacy of the Clergy
- The one serious objection against the law of clerical celibacy is the difficulty which . the contention that a general rule of celibacy existed from Apostolic times.
- Should the Catholic church scrap its celibacy rule? | World news
- Aug 17, 2010 Should the Catholic church scrap its celibacy rule?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Clerical Celibacy Rules Topics
Related searchesyogaic practices
dream interpretation tunnel
treaty of dancing rabbit creek
music of brazil msica nordestina
madras bashai good examples