- A humorous verse, usually consisting of two unmatched rhyming couplets, about a person whose name generally serves as one of the rhymes.
- Clerihew Contest – Honorable Mention – High School Division “The
- Clerihew Contest – Honorable Mention – High School Division. “The Sad Life of an English Student” by Margaret F., Grade 10.
- Clerihew Contest – 3rd Place – Middle School Division “Bob and His
- Clerihew Contest – 3rd Place – Middle School Division.
- Corporate Catering Menu
- Grace Clerihew email@example.com. DELIVERY.
- uggle for olour ion, the
- Dec 5, 2009 you to send us clerihews, a short sort of poem hovercraft, the clerihew was a great British Was the man.
- Theodor Adorno John BAinBridge Sir roger BAnniSTer Sir MAx
- cArey LeonArd cheShire Lord rAndoLph churchiLL edMund cLerihew churchiLL edMund cLerihew BenTLey wALTer de MerTon T. S.
- The curious legacy of Sir Humphry Davy
- The humorist Edmund Clerihew Bentley (right), who lived around a century after Davy, was the originator of a whimsical four-line form of poetry: the 'clerihew' gently satirises famous figures by placing them in incongruous or absurd situations.
- Theologians can be a 'curse and affliction upon the church': so says the US
- was even reported as saying to a group of students that he thought that he himself was one of the Fathers of the Church).
- Clerihew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A clerihew is a whimsical, four-line biographical poem invented by Edmund Clerihew Bentley.
- How to Write a Clerihew - Funny poetry for children
- Giggle Poetry provides an overview of rules and examples for writing Clerihew poetry.
- Clerihews - Rhyming Poems | Thinks.com
- Clerihews - a humorous rhyming verse form invented by Edmund Clerihew Bentley - word play poetry at Thinks.com.
- Clerihew Poems - Mostly Political - PoetPatriot.com
- Nov 22, 2010 Political Clerihew Poems written by Roger W Hancock, the PoetPatriot.
- The Practical Pyromaniac Clerihew Contest – Boing Boing
- Jul 30, 2011 My friend William Gurstelle is holding a clerihew contest to promote his new book , TThe Practical Pyromaniac. Sounds like fun!
Clerihew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clerihew books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbooths multiplication algorithm
black box testing disadvantages
dream interpretation cleaning house