Cleveland Ohio Culture
A selection of articles related to cleveland ohio culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Cleveland Ohio Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cleveland Ohio Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Cleveland Ohio Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cleveland Ohio Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lost in a public-radio daze over missing hosts: Minister of Culture
- CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Slowly but surely, I feel as though I'm losing all my imaginary friends. By imaginary friends, I mean all the radio hosts I listen to on public radio when I'm alone driving around town in my car.
- Cleveland composer Shawn Head adopts musical culture and language of Japan
- CLEVELAND, Ohio – Ethnicity in music is a fluid thing. Just listen to Shawn Head. Though raised in Milwaukee and steeped in heavy metal, the Cleveland Institute of Music composer writes music that sounds like ancient Japan.
- An Irish Breakfast is a true Gaelic feast: Where to find one in Northeast Ohio
- CLEVELAND, Ohio -- With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, for most of us it's visions of a Guinness and a corned beef sandwich that gets our juices flowing. But some have ...
- New zoning requires "culture shift" to make Cleveland more urban, less
- CLEVELAND, Ohio – Creating a new zoning code for the city will require a "culture shift" among developers and departments at City Hall after decades of suburban-style development within city limits, planners say.
- RNC welcome to Cleveland: Trash along RTA's airport route should be cleaned up
- CLEVELAND, Ohio – When an estimated 50,000 delegates and political operatives descend on the city for the Republican National Convention in July, most will likely fly into Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.