Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis
A selection of articles related to clinical and experimental hypnosis.
Original articles from our library related to the Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Meditation, Placebos And Virtual Reality Help Power 'Mind Over Body'
- While researching the book Cure, science writer Jo Marchant wanted to understand how distraction could be used to nullify pain, so she participated in a virtual reality experiment.
- The Neurological Mechanisms Behind Hypnosis
- There is a lot of psychological and semi-philosophical theories about what hypnosis is and how it works, but when it comes to solid experimental facts, the search of academic literature produces just a few useful hits. ... So what is hypnosis?
- Gary Elkins, Ph.D.
- He has served as the president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and is president-elect for the Society for Psychological Hypnosis, a division of the American Psychological Association. Besides his ...
- World's Most Sensitive Dark Matter Detector Gets a Boost
- I am reminded of these things by the latest reports from the LUX dark matter experiment that's looking for evidence of the Weakly Interacting Massive Particles (WIMPs), which are likely to constitute the dark matter filling the universe.
- What Lessons Will We Learn From Zika?
- Only sporadic human Zika infections were reported since its initial discovery, and its clinical presentation didn't sound alarms. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.