- clinohumite ( ¦klīnō′hyü′mīt ) ( mineralogy ) Mg 9 (SiO 4 ) 4 (F,OH 2 ) A monoclinic mineral of the humite.
- Clinohumite (Mg,Fe2+)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2
- Clinohumite. (Mg,Fe2+)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Titanian clinohumite–garnet–pyroxene rock from the Su-Lu UHP
- A garnet–pyroxene rock containing abundant Ti-clinohumite (ca.
- Manganoan magnesian ilmenite and titanian clinohumite from the
- Titanian clinohumite (3 percent TiOr) is found as reaction rims upon forsterite inclusions in the carbonatite.
- Azoproite - Occurrence, Properties, and Distribution
- Azoproite occurs as an uncommon late-stage mineral in the border zone in magnesian contact-metamorphic rocks associated with syenites.
- Clinohumite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Clinohumite is an uncommon member of the humite group, a magnesium silicate according to the chemical formula (Mg,Fe)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2.
- Clinohumite is a rare mineral and an especially rare gemstone.
- Clinohumite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Clinohumite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Clinohumite. Comments: Orange-brown glassy crystalline clinohumite.
- Clinohumite Information and Education
- Clinohumite is a Magnesium Silicate Fluoride Hydroxide, and is a member of the Humite group of Minerals.
Clinohumite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clinohumite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplanet venus
food science browning
dera baba jaimal singh
borsod brewery company
offer and acceptance criticisms