- clinohumite ( ¦klīnō′hyü′mīt ) ( mineralogy ) Mg 9 (SiO 4 ) 4 (F,OH 2 ) A monoclinic mineral of the humite.
- Clinohumite (Mg,Fe2+)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2
- Clinohumite. (Mg,Fe2+)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- Titanian clinohumite–garnet–pyroxene rock from the Su-Lu UHP
- A garnet–pyroxene rock containing abundant Ti-clinohumite (ca.
- Manganoan magnesian ilmenite and titanian clinohumite from the
- Titanian clinohumite (3 percent TiOr) is found as reaction rims upon forsterite inclusions in the carbonatite.
- Azoproite - Occurrence, Properties, and Distribution
- Azoproite occurs as an uncommon late-stage mineral in the border zone in magnesian contact-metamorphic rocks associated with syenites.
- Clinohumite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Clinohumite is an uncommon member of the humite group, a magnesium silicate according to the chemical formula (Mg,Fe)9(SiO4)4(F,OH)2.
- Clinohumite is a rare mineral and an especially rare gemstone.
- Clinohumite Mineral Data
- Click Here for Larger Clinohumite Image in a New Browser Window Images: Clinohumite. Comments: Orange-brown glassy crystalline clinohumite.
- Clinohumite Information and Education
- Clinohumite is a Magnesium Silicate Fluoride Hydroxide, and is a member of the Humite group of Minerals.
Clinohumite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clinohumite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary goldfish
artery systemic arteries
types of herbal medicine
kings of leon history
mong kok food
beluga whale taxonomy and evolution
ammonium nitrate production