- Clíodhna in Irish myths is a goddess of love and beauty, She leaves the island of Tir Tairngire aka the land of promise to be with her mortal lover...
- CEO Announced for Titanic Belfast
- Nov 18, 2010 Signature Building, Titanic Belfast, has announced that Cliodhna Craig has been appointed Chief Executive.
- Government and Politics Review 2010 PR-STV in Focus Cliodhna
- Cliodhna Ni Neill. BA III - Politics. “The member would represent persons, not the mere bricks and mortar of the town — the voters themselves.
- Architectural Essence
- CLIODHNA SHAFFREY PROFILES 'COMMONAGE' A PROJECT MERGING ART AND ARCHITECTURE (JULY – 8 AUGUST 2010 CALLAN, CO.
- Summer Training Programmes
- Summer Training Programmes. FETAC Level 5 Modules.
- Salford's Future Search – connecting people to opportunity
- By Cliodhna Mulhern - Page 2. Facilitation .. Cliodhna Mulhern co-facilitated the Future.
- Ireland 3-1 Azerbaijan
- The Irish dominated from the start and Audrey O'Flynn, Lisa Jacob, Nicola Symmons and Cliodhna Sargent all went close with early scoring opportunities.
- Finalists set for Jimmy Carroll Cup
- Barbara Kelly and Cliodhna McCarthy of Stackstown won the gross prize. SHANE LOWRY'S course record of 67 will be the target for the field in this year's Mount Temple Scratch Cup which takes place on Sunday, September 18th.
- Wonders of science prime students
- Ewan Campbell, Cliodhna Garaghty, Ben Foster and Shreya Shah took part in the Electracity activity at the Super Challenge.
- Girls help Ireland grab Celtic gold
- Three of them - Cliodhna Manning, Lorraine O'Shea and Sarah Buggy - won individual gold medals while another - Sophie Parkinson - took silver.
- Argentina too strong for Ireland in final test
- Argentina kept pouring forward and were awarded a penalty stroke when, following a penalty corner, the ball came back off Cliodhna Sargent's foot.
- Clíodhna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Clíodhna. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Cliodhna was a beautiful maiden of the Tuatha Dé Danann who fell in love with a mortal man Caoimhín of the Curling Locks.
- Behind the Name: Meaning, Origin and History of the Name Clíodhna
- CLÍODHNA. GENDER: Feminine. USAGE: Irish, Irish Mythology.
- Clíodhna | Name Meaning & Origin | Girl Name Clíodhna | Baby
- The meaning of the name Clíodhna is 'Shapely, well-formed'.
Cliodhna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cliodhna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.