A selection of articles related to cliona.
Original articles from our library related to the Cliona. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cliona.
- Cliona of the Fair Hair
- Irish. South Munster Goddess of great beauty, daughter of Gebann the Druid, of the Tuatha De Danaan. Connected with the O'Keefe family....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Cliona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cliona books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Limerick cancer survivor Alice to launch new charity cookbook
- Cliona's Foundation, another Limerick-based charity which works with children with life-limiting conditions around the country, is the chosen charity of the Keith Duffy Foundation and will share in the proceeds from the inaugural ball.
- All the local camogie leagues are set for an April 9 start
- Subs - Aoife Walsh, Tara Clifford, Ella Moore, Caoimhe O'Shea, Amy Morrissey, Eimear Dolan, Aideen O'Connor, Kate Drennan, Nicole Garvey, Eadoin Murphy, Aoife Holden, Blathnaid Galwey, Cliona Murphy, Nessa Galwey, Mia Griffin. Clare - Rebecca ...
- 'Help is just a phone call away'
- The trial of former Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson, coupled with the notion of online 'slut shaming' and 'revenge porn' in recent weeks, has also brought the discourse elaborated upon (below) by RCNI head Dr Cliona Saidléar into sharp focus.
- A cure has been found for Irish-language phobia
- Clíona Ní Chíosáin, who played Aifric in the TG4 show of that title for three years from when she was 15, agrees. She grew up speaking Irish as her first language and attended a Gaelscoil until the end of junior cycle in school.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.