Clive Cussler Bibliography
A selection of articles related to clive cussler bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Clive Cussler Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clive Cussler Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Clive Cussler Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clive Cussler Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Order Number
- Fiction, Literature. Arctic Drift. Clive Cussler, Dirk Cussler.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- Biography/. Family. Cussler, Clive Plague Ship.
- Clive Cussler. Murray Davies. Len Deighton.
- 1 July 2011 BOOKS BY MAIL SUPPLEMENT
- Jul 1, 2011 Dan Brown. Digital Fortress. CD F Cussler.
- Names in BibTeX and MlBibTeX
- Clive Cussler with Paul Kemprecos. The format for several co-authors and collaborators: ... and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Clive Cussler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Biography. Clive Cussler was born in Aurora, Illinois, and grew up in Alhambra, California.
- Clive Cussler Biography - YouTube
- Mar 20, 2007 Biography of the best selling author Clive Cussler, hosted by Wendy Brockman. Featuring music by David Bowie.
- Clive Cussler - Bibliography and List of Works
- Clive Cussler (born July 15, 1931 in Alhambra, California) is an American adventure novelist.
- Clive Cussler Biography | BookRags.com
- Clive Cussler biography, including 9 pages of information on the life of Clive Cussler.
Clive Cussler Bibliography Topics
cuisine of sudan