- Falklands War hero explains why he entered the church after being awarded the
- “My wife still doesn't know what I did in the Falklands. I've been married to her for 26 years. I said to her a few years ago, 'You never asked me about the Falklands,' and she said, 'You never want to talk about it.
- Head decides to quit after walking old pilgrims' trail
- THE headmaster of the Oratory School in Woodcote has decided to retire after completing a 560-mile hike for charity. Clive Dytor, 57, will leave the independent school at the end of the current academic year in July.
- Every school pupil has plenty to learn from a soldier
- We need these men and women, right there in the cracks in our cities. They will succeed because, in the words of my old school motto: "Possunt quia posse videntur". Think Positive.
- Industrial tribunal told of 'appalling behaviour' of pupils at Oratory School
- Mrs Ashley, of Foxcote, Finchampstead, alleged headteacher Clive Dytor's view was "boys will be boys" even in relation to the most appalling behaviour. She is claiming constructive unfair dismissal against the school. The tribunal, in Merchant's Place, ...
- Independents praise hard-working pupils
- Oratory headmaster Adrian Wyles, who has just taken over from Clive Dytor, said: “I'm delighted with what I'm seeing. “The pupils have worked so hard for those grades and to go to universities at the top end of their aspiration.
Clive Dytor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clive Dytor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Clive Dytor Topics
Related searchesheat pipe limitations
dream interpretation potato
revere beach amp lynn railroad