A selection of articles related to clockwise direction.
Original articles from our library related to the Clockwise Direction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clockwise Direction.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
Clockwise Direction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clockwise Direction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- See what Wrexham motorcyclists see as they zip around the North Wales coast
- This fantastic footage shows what it's like to motorbike around the Welsh coast and race around speed tracks. Ride Cymru is due to set off from Chirk, Wrexham on its 5th annual 1,000 mile charity ride around the perimeter of Wales next month. They have ...
- Give it a whorl: Predicting laterality in horses
- There were no significant correlations between hair whorl lateral location or height and direction turned.
- Driving of death crash car 'dangerous and inappropriate', police expert tells jury
- He said the car had rotated sideways in a clockwise direction across Gilpin Street. PC Ward said the collision was down to excessive speed which was completely inappropriate for the location, on a residential street with a 30mph limit.
- Coolmore Classic 2016: A historical preview
- This is her first Sydney start but she did actually win going in this direction (clockwise) in New Zealand on debut.
- Escape in LA
- The undulating, bench-cut loop traverses the hillside clockwise and is often narrow with consequential exposure. Although the ride never becomes uncomfortably steep in either direction, the consistent smattering of rock outcroppings beneath our wheels ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.