A selection of articles related to clockwise.
Original articles from our library related to the Clockwise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clockwise.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Why would anyone need to use a pendulum? Well if you are serious about psychic or spiritual development this is just one of many great ways to open your psyche and its easy to use. The main reason I use the pendulum now is purely to aid and further develop my...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Ritual for Mabon
- As Mabon is a time of giving thanks there are several suggested rituals. The first involves those more fortunate helping out those less fortunate. This can involve helping out at a shelter, volunteering at a hospital or working for the Homes for Humanity...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Clockwise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clockwise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- M25 collapsed manhole and accident sparks FIVE-HOUR delays on clockwise
- Said Highways England on their website: "There are severe delays on the M25 clockwise following a serious incident, which has now been resolved. "Lane restrictions between J9-J10 remain in place for on-going emergency road surface repairs. "As traffic ...
- Clockwise money advice drop-in sessions launched
- A Clockwise adviser will be on hand to help customers every Monday, between 10am and 1pm, at the offices in Southfield Road. People can find out more about Clockwise services which include savings, budgeting accounts, prepaid Visa debit cards and ...
- Delays on M25 clockwise and anti-clockwise
- A lane is closed on the M25 near junction 25 (Waltham Cross) clockwise this afternoon (Monday, February 29) due to an incident. There are also delays anti-clockwise caused by a broken down vehicle blocking one lane between junction 25 and junction 24 ...
- Clockwise Theatre reprises popular 'Mr. Benny'
- He'll be onstage starting Friday when Clockwise Theatre brings back the one-man play, "Mr. Benny," starring award-winning Chicago actor and director Tim Newell. To raise funds and give residents another or a new chance to see the performance which was ...
- Theater events: Clockwise honors Waukegan's favorite son in 'Mr. Benny'
- Tim Newell stars as comedian and radio/TV host Jack Benny in "Mr. Benny," a one-man tribute by Mark Humphrey to Waukegan's favorite son. Artistic director Bob Sanders helms Clockwise Theatre's production of the play, in which Benny reflects on his ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesobelisk modern obelisks
louis xiv of france early years
klingon human looking klingons
suit clothes extreme suits