A selection of articles related to clomiphene citrate.
Original articles from our library related to the Clomiphene Citrate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clomiphene Citrate.
- Bergamot, Orange: Correspondences
- Mentha citrate Folk Names: Bergamot, Orange Mint Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Clomiphene Citrate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clomiphene Citrate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clomiphene Citrate in Hypoandrogenic and Subfertile Men
- Our objective was to evaluate the safety and efficacy of clomiphene citrate (CC) in infertile and hypoandrogenic men through a retrospective study between September 2013 and May 2014. We identified 47 men between 18 and 55 years placed on 50 mg CC ...
- Repros Therapeutics Inc (RPRX) Set to Announce Quarterly Earnings on Monday
- Repros Therapeutics logo Repros Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:RPRX) will be issuing its quarterly earnings data on Monday, March 14th. Several analysts have recently weighed in on the stock. Brean Capital reaffirmed a “hold” rating on shares of Repros ...
- Could IVF be used to actually REDUCE the risk of having twins?
- However, in the 17 year-span before the ovulation-stimulating drug clomiphene citrate – also known as Clomid – was introduced in 1967, the twin rate hovered around 20.
- Repros Therapeutics Inc. (RPRX) Price Target Changes
- The Company's product candidates include Androxal and Proellex. The Company's primary product candidate Androxal is a single isomer of clomiphene citrate and an orally active proprietary small molecule compound, which is developed for the treatment of ...
- Authors Xi W, Liu S, Mao H, Yang Y, Xue X, Lu X
- Background: Gonadotropin has been used to stimulate ovulation in clomiphene-resistant infertile women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), but it is associated with overstimulated cycles with the development of many follicles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.