Closed Eye Hallucinations
A selection of articles related to closed eye hallucinations.
Original articles from our library related to the Closed Eye Hallucinations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Closed Eye Hallucinations.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Closed Eye Hallucinations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Closed Eye Hallucinations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ALAN DUNNING PAUL WOODROW Paper: MACHINE
- Paper: MACHINE IMAGINATION: CLOSED EYE HALLUCINATION.
- Ars sine scientia nihil est", Jean Vignot, 1392 - Generative Art
- Machine imagination: closed eye hallucination and the Ganzfeld effect.
- Visual hallucinations on eye closure after orthopedic surgery under
- DOI 10.1007/s00540-008-0665-8. Visual hallucinations on eye closure after orthopedic surgery under general anesthesia.
- BZP (Benzylpiperazine)
- amazement, elation. Dilation of pupils. Hangover like symptoms.
Suggested News Resources
- Synthetic recreational drugs endanger users, public
- Sensations include feelings of anxiety and paranoia as well as open- and closed-eye hallucinations. During this period, the user may feel cold, numb and nauseous. Vomiting and memory loss are also common.
Suggested Web Resources
- Closed-eye hallucination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Closed-eye hallucinations and closed-eye visualizations (CEV) are a distinct class of hallucination.
- Are all hallucinations REALLY hallucinations?
- to the subtle colors, textures and shapes in the void of the minds eye.
- Is the eye of Horus a satanic symbol? and why did I "see" it when
- I was recently tripping on cold and cough medicine, which can cause closed-eye "hallucinations". what i saw kind of scared me.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.