- Study Detects Gut Microbiome Differences in African Agriculturist, Hunter
- On the other hand, Bantu individuals had lower levels of Prevotellaceae, Clostridiaceae, Treponema, and Prevotella genera in their gut communities — patterns that resembled those in the gut microbiomes of American individuals tested for the Human ...
- Early-Life Antibiotic Use Affects Gut Microbiome Composition, New Study Says
- Similarly, the microbiomes of overweight children had differing levels of Clostridium (Erysipelotrichaceae), Clostridium (Clostridiaceae), Akkermansia, and Enterococcus than matched healthy controls. "Our results show that macrolide use in childhood is ...
- Non-cyanobacterial diazotrophs mediate dinitrogen fixation in biological soil
- DNA stable isotope probing with 15N2 revealed that Clostridiaceae and Proteobacteria are the most common microorganisms that assimilate 15N2 in early successional crusts.
- Temporal variation selects for diet–microbe co-metabolic traits in the gut of
- An opposite trend was seen with Clostridiaceae (unclassified, Anaerobacter, Clostridium, Sarcina), Treponema, Prevotella and Verrucomicrobia subdivision 5. These taxa characterized the gut microbiomes of lowland gorillas when more ripe fruit was being ...
- Variable alterations of the microbiota, without metabolic or immunological
- The mucolytic bacterium Ruminococcus gnavus, for example, has been previously shown to be increased in the epithelium of UC and CD patients and Clostridiaceae are associated with pouch inflammation (37). Furthermore, potentially beneficial bacterial ...
Clostridiaceae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clostridiaceae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreparative therapy techniques
tirunelveli manapad 70 km