A selection of articles related to cloth.
Original articles from our library related to the Cloth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cloth.
- Cloth-of-Gold: Correspondences
- Crocus angustifolia Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Understanding Animal Languages...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
Cloth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cloth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Nappy Lady Kate Meads says cloth nappies can save parents $4000 per baby
- Mrs Meads said that after having her son their waste increased to over 50 per cent of what it was and by simply switching to cloth nappies and making some slight changes to their consumption, their waste dropped back to what it was and they saved ...
- Milford Health Board pushes for cloth recycling program
- MILFORD - As part of a general push to get more cloth out of the trash and into recycle bins, the Board of Health made a pitch to School Committee members Monday to stock textile recycle boxes outside the district's schools.
- Man Of The Cloth Helps Save Mission District From Rampaging Piglet
- Janice the pig (above) after her Tuesday rampage. Photo: San Francisco Animal Care and Control. Sure, San Francisco's Animal Care and Control's director called Tuesday "just another day at the office.
- Pathogen fighting cloth shows success
- The researchers behind the pathogen-fighting cloth hope that the use of the cloth for wound dressing will mean antimicrobials do not need to be used. The cloth has been developed in South Korea. A secondary use is as a face mask, to capture and destroy ...
- Why we converted to cloth nappies
- We want to raise our children with an awareness to care for the world we're living in and don't want to produce more waste than necessary. I can still count the things we have bought new on one (maybe two) hands. Most clothes are hand-me-downs or from ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbradford park avenue afc history
imperfect tense italian
dream dictionary mosquito
winston churchill last days