A selection of articles related to clothing.
Original articles from our library related to the Clothing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clothing.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Clothing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clothing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sterling Ruby's Clothing (Yes, Clothing) Designs Go on Display
- Though some may think that Sterling Ruby's relationship to clothing design hinges entirely on Raf Simons, his ongoing collaborator, it actually all began when the L.A.
- Donated clothing awaits shipment
- Getting the OSU community to donate gently used winter clothing turned out to be the easy part. Beginning Jan. 26, the group set up collection bins at around a dozen locations on campus and started promoting the clothing drive using posters and social ...
- Redmond Indian clothing co. takes on challenges of cross-cultural fashion
- But a non-Indian woman wearing a colorful sari on the streets of Seattle would still probably turn heads — and it might draw criticism that she's misappropriating Indian culture and clothing.
- On French Island, Nudists Rebuff Clothing Rules
- The target of their protest was Jean-Yves Gacon, who is wielding his authority as head of the island's homeowners association to force people to wear clothing.
- UP clothing tech students showcase 'Persona'
- Thirteen students from the University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD) BS Clothing Technology Batch 2012 displayed their flair for design in “Persona,” a graduation fashion show held at the Executive House in UPD, Quezon City, on Jan. 23.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
islamophobia runnymede trust
ethyl acetate chemistry
daewoo crisis history