A selection of articles related to cloves.
Original articles from our library related to the Cloves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cloves.
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Banishing Debt And Paying Bills
- This should ideally be done in the waning moon phase on a Saturday. But otherwise on a Saturday is fine. You need: 1 black candle, 1 black pen (for banishing), Heat proof bowl, Spare paper, Cloves and ground cinnamon. Say: ‘I banish these expenses from my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Cloves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cloves books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Isolating Clove Oil from Cloves Using Steam Distillation 722
- Isolate clove oil from cloves by steam distillation and extraction.
- Top Facts: Beedies and Clove Cigarettes
- Last update November 2006 www.tobaccofreeU.org.
- Roasted Garlic Cloves in Olive Oil
- I especially like roasting the cloves in olive oil because it makes them so sweet and the garlic infused oil is great for seasoning all sorts of things.
- Isolation of Clove Oil Using Steam distillation
- Lecture Notes. Isolation of Clove Oil Using Steam distillation. Steam Distillation.
- Garlic Tips and Techniques
- CLOVES OF GARLIC: Actual size. TECHNIQUES Place a clove of garlic on one of its flat sides.
Suggested News Resources
- Sauce on the side
- (2 ml) EACH ground cinnamon, cloves and ginger 1/2 tsp.
- Entree Recipe: Bruschetta Pasta
- Note for newbies: Fresh garlic comes in a bulb or head; the small pieces that break off are cloves. Also, although the recipe calls for a grill or grill pan, a cast-iron skillet will work just fine. 1.
- Amp up the antioxidants
- Herbs are the leaf of the plant (eg basil) and spices are the buds (eg cloves), bark (eg cinnamon), roots (eg ginger) and seeds (eg coriander seeds). And, as with all plants, most contain natural antioxidants that are linked with disease prevention.
- Tomato lovers celebrate real thing
- Add 50 ml (1/4 cup) finely diced sweet onion, 2 cloves crushed, minced garlic, a good handful of roughly chopped fresh cilantro, juice of half a lime and a generous drizzle of olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Exotic foods take root at community gardens
- Then add chopped chili peppers (no seeds) to taste for heat and six garlic cloves chopped. Add one pound shrimp, seasoned with salt and black pepper. Pick sour-sour leaves from stems (a large handful) and add to the pot.
Suggested Web Resources
- Clove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum) are the aromatic dried flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae.
- Information on this spice, its history, spice description, preparation and storage, uses, attributed medical properties, plant description and cultivation.
- WHFoods: Cloves
- Like other spices, cloves are available throughout the year.
- Clove - Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com
- Learn about clove in the Kitchen Dictionary - Food.com: Talk with your mouth full.
- Clove: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Clove is used for upset stomach and as an expectorant. Expectorants make it easier to cough up phlegm. Clove oil is used for diarrhea, hernia, and bad breath.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschanderi history
analgesic paracetamol and nsaids
la nuit amricaine
neutral grain spirit