- Aerobic exercise and yoga improve neurocognitive function in women with early
- Impairments of attention and memory are evident in early psychosis, and are associated with functional disability.
- A double amino-acid change in the HLA-A peptide-binding groove is associated
- Exclusion criteria were (i) contraindication to a treatment by olanzapine or risperidone, (ii) a current severe somatic condition at inclusion and (iii) a history of resistant schizophrenia.
- The Selling of Abilify
- In 1999, four leading mental health experts published a book, Breakthroughs in Antipsychotic Medications, intended as a guide for doctors, patients and families. Its red and yellow cover depicts a sun rising at the end of a long highway.
Clozapine Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clozapine Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.