A selection of articles related to clozapine pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Clozapine Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Clozapine Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Clozapine Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Clozapine Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Clozapine pharmacology and tardive dyskinesia
- Psychopharmacology (1989) 99 : S 54-S 59. Psychopharmacology. 9 Springer- Verlag 1989.
- Teaching Application of Clinical Pharmacology Skills Using Unusual
- They can also provide practical examples for teaching thoughtful application of the principles of clinical pharmacology.
- PNU-96415E, a Potential Antipsychotic Agent with Clozapine- Like
- tive effect of clozapine in rats. We describe the antipsychotic- like pharmacological activities of PNU-96415E. Materials and Methods.
- CATIE and CUtLASS: can we handle the truth?
- They were designed to mimic clozapine's pharmacology of lower dopamine D2 receptor affinity and higher affinity for other neuroreceptors, in particular 5-HT2A.
- PHARMACOLOGY AND CELL METABOLISM Effects of Clozapine
- Jun 25, 2008 PHARMACOLOGY AND CELL METABOLISM. Effects of Clozapine on Ethanol Withdrawal Syndrome in Rats.
Suggested Web Resources
- General pharmacology of clozapine.
- General pharmacology of clozapine. Coward DM. Sandoz Pharma Ltd, Clinical Research and Development, Basel, Switzerland.
- Focus on Clozapine: Pharmacology
- Pharmacology: Although clozapine appears to be an effective drug for schizophrenia, its use is limited due to risk of agranulocytosis.
- Clozaril (Clozapine) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side Effects
- Learn about the prescription medication Clozaril (Clozapine), drug uses, in the InterSePT Trial (see Clinical Trial Data under CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY).
- clozapine (pharmacology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Another drug, clozapine, whose exact mode of action remains unclear relieves schizophrenic symptoms in some patients who are not helped by phenothiazines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespart of speech
landing craft utility lcu mk10 class
asset us gaap
rambling syd rumpo
longest word in english place names