- Opioid painkillers could make chronic pain worse as 'endorphins become less
- Josie Cowan has learned to ration prescription painkillers to three tablets a day, keeping the rest of the box at her mother's house, so she doesn't give in to temptation.
- The Jump's Rebecca Adlington says 'my shoulder injury hurt more than giving birth'
- During the last six months of my swimming career, I had to take diclofenac and co-codamol daily just to cope. In late 2011, my physiotherapist suggested I try a form of acupuncture called trigger-point acupuncture, used to stimulate muscles to work better.
- Why Arlene is walking the Grand Canyon for her dad
- "It's not for the faint-hearted - but it's nothing that paracetamol and Co-codamol won't get us through! "It's five days of walking and we'll be averaging between eight and 11 miles a day.
- Alex tells of his battle with over-the-counter drugs
- Alex, 40, from a village in South Derbyshire, decided to contact the Mail to talk about his seven-year addiction to over-the-counter painkillers – such as ibruprofen with codeine and co-codamol (paracetamol with codeine) – began with a simple toothache.
- Australia is about to legalize growing marijuana nationwide
- According to the Financial Times it's one the largest exporters (paywall) of the raw ingredients for painkillers such as solpadeine, or co-codamol.
Co Dydramol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Co Dydramol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Co Dydramol Topics
Related searcheslutheranism lutherans in australia
list of mmorpgs historical
empire earth industrial age
yuma arizona climate
memoir 44 command cards