A selection of articles related to co tipperary.
Original articles from our library related to the Co Tipperary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Co Tipperary.
- ("Sun") Irish. A Fairy Queen with a court on Pallas Green Hill, Co. Tipperary. Also a general Goddess symbol....
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Co Tipperary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Co Tipperary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Appeal over 23-year-old man missing in Co Tipperary
- Daniel was last seen on March 7th in the Bridgewater House area of Clonmel, at approximately 5:50am. He is described as being 6 ft tall, lean build, with short brown hair and brown eyes. When last seen he was wearing a blue hooded top, grey tracksuit ...
- The day Nancy Reagan charmed Tipperary village of Ballyporeen
- Nancy Reagan will be fondly remembered as the First Lady who graciously accepted flowers from a little girl, sipped on Carolans cream liqueur and wrote letters to her hosts over 30 years after visiting Co Tipperary.
- Teenager stabbed while working at takeaway in Co Tipperary
- The 19-year-old - who was working in the shop on Clare Street - is in a serious but stable condition in hospital in the town. He was attacked at about 1.20pm this afternoon and a 33-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the assault.
- More than 200 new jobs announced for Dublin and Co. Tipperary
- Technopath Clinical Diagnostics has announced plans to invest €5 million to more than treble its manufacturing capacity in Ballina, Co. Tipperary, resulting in the creation of 60 new jobs over the next two years.
- Gallery: See the rescue of Cashel's magical but mouldering library
- Bolton Library, Cashel Co. Tipperary. Picture: Alan Place/Fusionshooters.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.