A selection of articles related to coal dust.
Original articles from our library related to the Coal Dust. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coal Dust.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs: 8:3 And the river shall...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south. 13:2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. 13:3 And he went on his journeys from the south even to Bethel, unto the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Coal Dust is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coal Dust books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A crackdown on coal dust [opinion]
- The resurgence of black lung in Queensland, and the discussion around it, is gaining momentum. On top of the review into the Coal Mine Workers' Health Scheme, we now have had a senate inquiry into the issue of how health reviews can be improved.
- Little progress as coal dust settles
- NEWS ANALYSIS: Norway made international headlines last year, and won lots of positive feedback, when the Norwegian Parliament ordered the country's huge sovereign wealth fund to sell off coal investments. Several divestments have since been made ...
- Senator fears coal dust regulators 'captured' by industry
- Labor Senator Doug Cameron has used a Senate Select inquiry hearing in Brisbane to suggest Queensland's Natural Resources and Mines Department has been "captured" by Queensland's mining industry. The Senate Select Committee is investigating the ...
- GEORGE OCHENSKI: Otter Creek coal mine bites the dust
- Ranchers, environmentalists and the Northern Cheyenne Tribe received welcome news late last week when Arch Coal, one of the nation's largest coal companies, announced that it was pulling the plug on the development of the Otter Creek Coal Tracts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.