- Switchable material could enable new memory chips
- The findings, reported in the journal Nano Letters in a paper by MIT materials science graduate student Qiyang Lu and associate professor Bilge Yildiz, involve a thin-film material called a strontium cobaltite, or SrCoOx.
- Greenfield officials clear way for condo project, Chapman development
- The council approved discontinuing and vacating four streets and an unopened right of way on the Cobalt site. The streets are West Chapman Avenue, between South 84th and 89th streets, and South 85th, 89th and 90th Streets from West Layton Avenue ...
- The Story of Voisey's Bay: The Discovery (1 of 3)
- In August 1994, the prospectors received more detailed assays from the samples they collected – assays that confirmed a multi-element deposit with cobaltite, copper, magnetite, and exceptionally high amounts of nickel.
- Power/Performance Bits: Jan. 26
- The findings involve the thin-film material strontium cobaltite (SrCoOx), which has two different structures depending on how many oxygen atoms per unit cell it contains. When more oxygen is present, SrCoOx forms the tightly-enclosed, cage-like crystal ...
Cobaltite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cobaltite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.