Cobra Assault Cannon
A selection of articles related to cobra assault cannon.
Original articles from our library related to the Cobra Assault Cannon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cobra Assault Cannon.
- Uadjet, Wadjet, Uajyt or Edjo, goddess of Buto, "the papyrus-colored one", meaning "the green one", which was a general name for the cobra, the uraeus, her sacred animal. Later she was connected to the ichneumon. In one Pyramid Text it is...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The great god of the Nile was called Hapi. In sacred art, he was depicted as a man, somewhat overweight to symbolize abundance, and with female breasts to symbolize the river’s fertile properties. He is an ancient god, to the Egyptians as well as modern man,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed. 14:2 But the unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, and made...
New Testament >> The Acts
Cobra Assault Cannon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cobra Assault Cannon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Members of 'Ghost Brigade' engaged worldwide
- Pacific Pathways began this year with Operation Cobra Gold, which was cohosted by the U.S. and the Thai government from January to February in Thailand.
- 'Ghost Brigade' touches all corners of the world
- Cobra Gold focused on global security in the region and support for regional stability. Ghost Brigade Soldiers united with the 31st Regiment of the Royal Thai Army to conduct command post exercises designed to perfect security operations and thwart piracy.
- Turkey's Second Army Prepares to Invade Syria
- Amid Turkish preparations for a military intervention in Syria, mainstream media and think tanks prefer to provide political speculations and local rumors instead of facts and analysis.
- Navy personnel services and facilities jeopardized by lack of funding
- The Navy is losing the battle for facilities maintenance due to a lack of funding, leading to reduced quality of life services for personnel.
- We MUST now give our spies the powers they need says LORD CARLILE
- Prime Minister David Cameron, who chaired an emergency Cobra meeting yesterday to assess UK safety, is plainly concerned about this key issue – how safe are we in the UK? The carnage unleashed in Paris signalled the arrival of Mumbai- style attacks in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.