A selection of articles related to cobra.
Original articles from our library related to the Cobra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cobra.
- Uadjet, Wadjet, Uajyt or Edjo, goddess of Buto, "the papyrus-colored one", meaning "the green one", which was a general name for the cobra, the uraeus, her sacred animal. Later she was connected to the ichneumon. In one Pyramid Text it is...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The great god of the Nile was called Hapi. In sacred art, he was depicted as a man, somewhat overweight to symbolize abundance, and with female breasts to symbolize the river’s fertile properties. He is an ancient god, to the Egyptians as well as modern man,...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Cobra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cobra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AN EMPLOYEE'S GUIDE TO HEALTH BENEFITS UNDER COBRA
- This booklet explains your rights under COBRA to a temporary extension of employer-provided group health coverage, called COBRA continuation coverage .
- cobra brochure.indd
- COBRA—Helpful Tips
- Applicability. 1. Public and private sector COBRA laws operate in like manner ( page 3) Domestic partners do not have independent COBRA rights (page 9).
Suggested News Resources
- Majority of Unemployed are Skipping Needed Health Care
- Under the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA), people employed by companies with 20 or more workers and have health insurance sponsored by that company can keep their health insurance for up to 18 months if they lose their job.
- Cobra Starship Prep To Rock VMA Pre-Show
- By Gil Kaufman LOS ANGELES — Fried calamari, cheese logs, jalapeño poppers, nachos ... and Cobra Starship? All of the above are delicious appetizers, and according to the VMA pre-show black-carpet performers, so are they.
- COBRA self-defense class comes to Augusta area
- Robert Valentine, instructor of the COBRA self-defense class, drills Brett Wells (from left), Jason Hyland and Yvonne Kling on proper techniques for surviving an armed ATM robbery. Valentine's advice to students: "Comply. Give them the money.
- Cobra Starship Looks to Clean Up With 'Night Shades'
- by Megan Vick | August 26, 2011 3:15 EDT New York pop-punk dance band Cobra Starship is coming off of its biggest release to date. The group's third album, "Hot Mess," released in 2009 by Decaydance/Fueled by Ramen, debuted at No.
- COBRA's Federal Subsidy to End Sept. 1
- The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985, known as COBRA, allows laid-off workers to keep their former employer's health insurance as long as they pay for it themselves.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cobra Electronics Corporation
- Aug 24, 2011 Cobra Electronics is known the world over as a manufacturer of superior quality communications and electronic equipment.
- Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cobra ( About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) is a venomous snake belonging to the family Elapidae.
- CobraUSA | Performance Motorcycle Exhausts | Fuel Management
- Cobra USA offers the best in high performance motorcycle exhausts and accessories.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjohn manley
dining philosophers problem
mormonism and judaism diet
hokan language phylum
algae extracting oil from algae