A selection of articles related to cocaine appearance.
Original articles from our library related to the Cocaine Appearance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cocaine Appearance.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 9:2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 9:3 In the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Cocaine Appearance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cocaine Appearance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COCAINE Appearance and use The effects The law Cost Purity
- For crack – rocks, wash, stones, pebbles, base, freebase. Appearance and use.
- Street cocaine is usually 'cut' or diluted with other substances. Some of these substances mimic the taste or appearance of cocaine.
- Drugs and Human Performance Fact Sheets
- Cocaine. Cocaine hydrochloride is a white to light brown crystalline powder, shiny rather than dull in appearance.
- THE NEW ZEALAND MEDICAL JOURNAL
- effects of cocaine are reported, including bowel ischemia and gangrene.
- PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF. COCA LEAF AND ILLICIT MATERIALS CONTAINING COCAINE. .
Suggested News Resources
- Man named Edward Cocaine gets his drug charge dropped
- Courtroom video of Cocaine's appearance and the story of his arrest went viral on the Internet. "Pretty cool," said Cocaine. "I was famous for a minute.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cocaine; Facts
- Appearance. Cocaine is generally sold on the street as a hydrochloride salt - a fine, white crystalline powder known as coke, C, snow, flake, or blow.
- Cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Appearance. A pile of cocaine hydrochloride. A piece of compressed cocaine powder.
- Cocaine Information - What is Cocaine? Appearance, Purity, Types
- What is cocaine? What is crack cocaine?
- Substances - Cocaine - CHIBPS - NYU Steinhardt
- Cocaine Cocaine 101 History Appearance How is Cocaine used?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.