A selection of articles related to cocaine pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Cocaine Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cocaine Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Cocaine Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cocaine Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Drivers are blacking out on synthetic pot, alarming police, health experts
- “Cocaine is always cocaine. Spice is always changing.” The drugs are called “synthetic cannabinoids” by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) because they are related to chemicals found in the marijuana plant.
- Dopamine signaling pathway that controls cocaine reward in mice identified
- "We stimulated PKA in mouse brain slices to activate these unknown substrates," explains corresponding author Kozo Kaibuchi of the University of Nagoya's Department of Cell Pharmacology. His research team was able to extract these activated proteins ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.