- Bolivia's Morales recommends coca wine to next Pope
- He recalled how Frenchman Angelo Mariani had won a Vatican gold medal in the 19th century for his coca wine, adding: "I really hope the new Pope, who should be named soon, will also use the wine like Mariani." Roman Catholic cardinals have assembled ...
- What was in the tonic the doctor used to prescribe?
- Years ago when people felt run down, or under the weather, they would say they were going to the doctor to get a tonic.
- How Energy Drinks Through the Ages Have Gotten Humanity JACKED UP
- In 1885, American John Pemberton created his own version of the coca wine, also containing kola nut, called Pemberton's French Wine Coca. Here's a fun game: take the copy from any coca wine ad and change the product name to a modern energy drink.
- Pope Francis drinks coca leaf tea on South American tour
- Pope Francis upon arrival in El Alto, a plateau over La Paz, 4,000 meters above sea-level. Te Pope drank a tea with coca leaves to combat altitude sickness. Photograph: Cris Bouroncle/AFP/Getty Images.
- 7 brilliant strategies Coca-Cola used to become one of the world's most
- After serving as a Confederate colonel in the Civil War, John Pemberton wanted to develop a version of the coca wines (basically cola with alcohol and cocaine) that were in vogue at the time.
Cocawine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cocawine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalbert camus summary of absurdism
avocado as a houseplant
32 acp guns