- F-35 pilot talking about the 400K USD flight helmet: “It's cool but I don't
- Few months ago we published the interesting interview Maj. John Wilson, an F-35 pilot with 61th Fighter Squadron, gave to Christian Sundsdal of the Danish website focusing on military topics Krigeren, at Luke Air Force Base.
- Here are the photos of the US Air Force F-35A damaged by engine fire last year
- The U.S. Air Force has released the report and photos of the mishap suffered by an F-35A Lightning II in June 2014.
- Naval drill in South China Sea may lead to larger role for Japan
- PUERTO PRINCESA, PHILIPPINES – Japan and the Philippines flew patrol planes near disputed waters in the South China Sea for a second straight day on Wednesday, defying Chinese warnings. A Japanese P-3C Orion and a Philippine navy BN-2 ...
- Audio and Video of the US P-8A aircraft defying China's Navy warnings to leave
- A P-8A Poseidon from Patrol Squadron (VP) 45 captures surveillance footage of the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) conducting land reclamation operations in the South China Sea. On May 20, a P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol aircraft belonging to Patrol ...
- Carving of 'northern god' found
- The carving is thought to be that of Cocidius, a Romano-British warrior god. Rock art expert Tertia Barnett said: "This is a completely unexpected discovery. "It shows how much there is still to discover about Northumberland's ancient past.
Cocidius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cocidius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary separation
mandelbrot set history
politics of barbados executive branch
ibelin the castle