- Pushing Dust - Work Report from Greenford Street Cleansing Gangs
- Older cockney lads are kept on, who would have probably been sacked for under-performance if they were not white-British. Certain people get easier jobs and the much sought for Sunday overtime.
- Mark Zuckerberg and his unfeasibly strict censorship
- Rude, crude, scurrilous and scatological, Viz, with its Fat Slags, its Sid the Sexist, its Cockney Wanker, its Johnny Fartpants, belongs to a venerable British – and also European – tradition of coarse humour rooted in bodily functions.
- When you use slang you probably don't sound as cool as you think
- In the UK you get public-school rich kids dropping their aitches to sound more Cockney. Black culture and working-class ... "But unless someone is showing other strong signs of being a wanker, I find it mildly endearing.
- Havering shouldn't just leave the EU. It should leave the UK
- 28 Jan 2016 9:30. 114 115. Classic guardian piece sneering at the working class of this nation.
- If Sesame Street can gentrify, are any TV streets safe?
- Sesame Street is gentrifying. The New York neighbourhood at the heart of the 45-year-old kids' show is changing to reflect new social realities.
Cockney Wanker is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cockney Wanker books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cockney Wanker Topics
Related searchesnotable anime groundbreaking anime
ancient mesoamerican agriculture
backup rotation scheme tower of hanoi
bohemian rhapsody recording
list of department stores india
haloperidol veterinary use