A selection of articles related to cockscomb.
Original articles from our library related to the Cockscomb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cockscomb.
- Amaranth: Correspondences
- Amaranthus hypochondriacus Folk Names: Flower of Immortality, Huauhli (Aztec), Love-Lies Bleeding, Red Cockscomb, Velvet Flower Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Fire Powers: Protection, Healing, Invisibility Deity: Artemis...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
Cockscomb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cockscomb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UTAH southcentral
- of The Cockscomb inventory units have wilderness contiguous The Cockscomb Wilderness.
- The Cockscomb - BLM
- THE COCKSCOMB WILDERNESS STUDY AREA. 1. THE STUDY The Cockscomb WSA is about 5 miles di- about 4.
- Evaluation of MIDAS™ for Production of Ornamental Cockscomb
- of Ornamental Cockscomb (Celosia argentea) in Florida. Erin Rosskopf, Nancy Kokalis-Burelle, and Randy Driggers.
Suggested News Resources
- Under the Karoo sun
- By Myrtle Ryan The dramatic outline of the 1 759m Cockscomb, the highest peak in the Eastern Cape, which resembles the comb of a fine rooster, constantly draws the eye of visitors staying at Blaauwbosch's main lodge.
- Celosias will burn with intensity in your garden
- Another form of the celosia is the flat-headed or crested type called the cockscomb. This flower head resembles the comb on a rooster's head when young and can become quite “brainy” looking when older.
- Sunflowers melt Fukushima's nuclear "snow"
- "We plant sunflowers, field mustard, amaranthus and cockscomb, which are all believed to absorb radiation," said the monk. "So far we have grown at least 200000 flowers (at this temple) and distributed many more seeds.
- A passion for colour that has changed lives
- Now they cultivate volumes of flowers of different floral varieties such as marigold, chrysanthemum, jasmine, amaranth and cockscomb. The authorities also chipped in with their bit.
- Onam: Flower prices skyrocket
- There are yellow and orange marigolds, white, pink and red oleanders, red and orange crossandras, violet bachelorâ€™s buttons and velvet red cockscomb(Cheerapoovu), jasmines, roses and atemisia (Marikozhunthu).
Suggested Web Resources
- Cockscomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cockscomb. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Practical Gardening and Yardcare information for homeowners and non- professionals - by a professional.
- The Incredible Edible Cockscomb
- A trip to northern Italy yields a dazzling culinary discovery: Cockscomb, with its “ hints of delicate frog-leg flavor, ” is delicious.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.