- Breaking Codependency Habits Means Resetting Patterns
- To change detrimental lessons learned growing up in a codependent family, we need to change our internal dialogue and our reactions. Lynn Gordon in her follow-up lecture on codependency said by doing this, we learn to accept ourselves and invoke ...
- Codependency Lecture Continues
- Counselor Lynn Gordon's lecture on codependency continues this week. Last week, we learned that codependency is recognizable in a personality by five signs – denial, low-self-esteem, medical complications, frozen feelings and compulsions, one of which ...
- Viewing estrangement from both sides
- While I'm away, readers give the advice. On warning others they'll regret an estrangement from family: My mother was a somewhat functioning alcoholic, meaning she survived through the codependency of her partners. She never worked outside the home ...
- SXSW Film Review: 'The Other Half'
- A jagged, semi-impressionistic approach and two outstanding lead performances distinguish writer-director Joey Klein's “The Other Half” among the cinema's many portraits of self-destructiveness and codependency. What might have seemed pro forma on ...
- Carolyn Hax | Best way to handle shocking news: with good cheer
- My mother was a somewhat functioning alcoholic, meaning she survived through the codependency of her partners. She never worked outside the home and her job of taking care of me and my two siblings was slipshod at best. My husband, on the other ...
Codependency is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Codependency books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation resurrection
grotesque in architecture
dogma film controversy
educational psychology motivation
history of atheism bibliography
mount nyiragongo 2002 eruption