A selection of articles related to coffee.
Original articles from our library related to the Coffee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coffee.
- Coffea cruda (Coffee)
- Coffee increases the activity and sensitivity of the nervous system and drinking too much coffee causes agitation and sleeplessness. Homoeopathy uses raw coffee in potentiated form to calm down a state of over-sensitiveness of the senses and nervous...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Chamomille is a soothing and calming herb. People who need this remedy lack the motherly cover and protection of the Chamomille; some layer seems to be missing, what makes them react oversensitive to pain and outward impressions. Chamomilla is one of the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Coffee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coffee books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MCDONALD'S HOT COFFEE CASE I. Remember the
- A. A woman spilled hot coffee on herself and won a “gazillion dollars”. B.
- Our Commitment to Ethical Coffee Sourcing
- Today, the effort and energy we invest in ethical coffee sourcing is a direct of coffee company we were committed to being – then, now and forever.
- Coffee-free ICe Blendedо drInks ICe - The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Coffee-free ICe Blendedо drInks. Pomegranate Blueberry Ice ICed espresso & Coffee drInks. Iced Coffee.
- MR. COFFEE BRAND TAKES KEY STEP TO ENSURE
- Coffee. ® brand continues to ensure consumers get that great cup of coffee at home.
Suggested News Resources
- Got 10 bucks for a cup of joe? Speculators bid up coffee prices
- Grocery shoppers have seen whopping increases this year in the price of a can of ordinary coffee, whether it's a generic store brand or better-known ones such as Folgers and Maxwell House.
- 1. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) has flown to the top of the wholesale food industry by the most important gauges, thanks mainly to the popularity of its single-serve K-Cup brewing system.
- Coffee with the Coach - Bill Belichick with the Big Show
- Bill Belichick speaks with Tedy Bruschi, Michael Holley and Glenn Ordway about the Patriots lackluster effort in pre-season game #3 in Detroit. Vince joins the Big Show on Patriots Monday after they lost to the Detroit Lions on Saturday night.
- Coffee Break? Walk in the Park? Why Unwinding Is Hard
- A stroll in the park could do wonders, for instance, while downing coffee could leave him just as stressed and depleted as before the break. And, sometimes, forcing oneself to simply power through mental fatigue can be more effective than pausing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world.
- Coffee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Coffee is a brewed beverage with a dark, slightly acidic flavor prepared from the roasted seeds of the coffee plant, colloquially called coffee beans.
- Coffee Review - The World's Leading Coffee Guide
- Coffee and espresso reviews, articles, and coffee discussion groups by Kenneth Davids and other coffee experts.
- Coffee From Gevalia Kaffe
- Enjoy premium coffee from the comfort of your home with membership to the Gevalia Coffee Club. You'll love Gevalia coffee or it's free!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.