- MasterCard (MA) Appoints New CIO; Announces Other Exec. Appointments
- He has also held senior technology and management positions with Cognotec, Credo and ICL. Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing officer, will add communications to his responsibilities. He will also help the company explore new business opportunities in ...
- Broadridge Makes Three Executive Hires to Its London Office
- Previously, he has worked at Wall Street Systems, Cognotec and TSB Hill Samuel Bank. Finally, Mr. Morris steps into the position of Head of Revenue and Expense Management Services for the global capital markets segment – EMEA.
- Integral Goes Live in Equinix LD4, Upgrades its Open Currency Exchange
- One of the Silicon Valley based players in the industry, Integral Development Corp. has introduced a new set of features to the company's Open Currency Exchange (OCX).
- Saxo Capital Markets UK's COO, David Ledsham, Parts Ways With Group
- This includes stints at IIIR plc, Cognotec, EBS, Price Waterhouse, and Oiltools International, among others. This past August saw myriad changes at Saxo Bank, culminating in a multilateral flow of personnel moves across its global business.
- Longtime Caplin Systems exec and Singledealerplatforms.org blogger Paul Blank
- Paul Blank, a longtime executive of Caplin Systems and a highly valued markets blogger, has joined Israeli provider of eFX trading solutions TradAir as their new VP Marketing.
Cognotechnology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cognotechnology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbad luck
res publica calques
benelli m3 super 90