A selection of articles related to cohosh.
Original articles from our library related to the Cohosh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cohosh.
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Cohosh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cohosh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Truth About Black Cohosh Supplements for Menopause
- The concoction my friend was considering included an herb called black cohosh. “It's the herbal ingredient most commonly purchased to treat menopausal symptoms and it's heavily marketed in women's magazines, on TV and on the radio,” says menopause ...
- Early Sheboygan haven for home remedies
- Sometimes viewed as fakery, the pills contain fenugreek and black cohosh, both legitimate herbs that soothe cramps and hot flashes. Perhaps Miss Pinkham knew what she was doing. Mustard plasters were used to treat a variety of disorders.
- Black Cohosh: An Herb for Hot Flashes?
- Black cohosh is an herb whose roots have been used for medicinal purposes for hundreds of years. According to Drugs.com, it grows from Ontario, Canada south to Tennessee and west to Missouri at forest edges.
- Hot flashes can be treated with medicine and simple steps
- Several non-medicinal treatments (such as isoflavones, phytoestrogens and black cohosh) may help, although different studies have come to different conclusions. The same is true for acupuncture and hypnosis. You can take steps to help make hot flashes ...
- Plant Extracts Slow Yeast Aging, Could Work in Humans
- They are: black cohosh, valerian herb, purple passionflower, celery, Ginkgo biloba, and the bark of a white willow tree found in Europe and Asia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrc circuit transfer functions
gesture benediction and blessing
cleveland indians trivia
art therapy non-clinical settings
dream dictionary well