- 'Sex Headaches' More Common Than Previously Believed
- To medical experts, it's known as coital cephalgia, an intense, searing headache that's brought on by sexual activity. But many people know it as an extreme case of, "not tonight dear, I have a headache.
- Coital Cephalalgia: Have Sex and Feel Like You're Getting Kicked in the Head
- I suppose I'm experiencing the joys of orgasmic coital cephalalgia ("cephalgia" is an iteration of the Latin word for headache).
- Men Get "Sex Headaches"—A Lot
- The sex headache is an old cliche but new research shows that it's a legit thing...especially for men. Known as as "coital cephalgia"—how sexy does that sound?
- Sex Headache: Dealing With Head Pain Before, During Or After Sex
- You might pass on sex because of a headache, but have you heard of sex causing one? It's not commonly known, but it is possible. Sexual headaches are headaches that occur when you have sex: before or during, just after, or when you orgasm.
Coital Cephalgia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coital Cephalgia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Coital Cephalgia Topics
Related searcheshierarchy of angels
slaughterhouse slaughterhouse design
modern talking history
lakewood church criticisms
aerodynamics continuity assumption