- How Coke, Disney use data to donate smarter
- Take Coke. The Atlanta-based beverage maker has long done business in Africa and wanted to contribute to better economic conditions for families and women there. Coke could have just written a check as a donation to a local organization, which is still ...
- Coke's cash: 14 health experts who've taken the soft-drink giant's money
- The commitment to disclose all monies Coca-Cola pays to health researchers and what it calls "wellbeing partners" came about after The New York Times exposed that Coke funded the Global Energy Balance Network. The GEBN said that health policy ...
- Coke's stock shoots up to record levels
- Shares of Coca-Cola Co. surged to fresh record levels Thursday, after an analyst made the case for a multiyear run of outperformance over its rivals and the broader stock market. Analyst Nik Modi at RBC Capital said he believes the blue-chip beverage ...
- State cops: Speeding I-95 driver had $250K worth of coke
- Rueben Abreu, 46, of New York City, was stopped by Connecticut State Police was stopped for speeding on I-95 in Milford. A Fairfield police dog aided in the search of the vehicle that found nearly 9 pounds of cocaine worth more than $250,000.
- Coke CEO Kent's Pay Package Fell to $14.6 Million in 2015
- The marketer of Coke, Minute Maid juices and Powerade sports drinks is trying to return to mid-single-digit revenue growth and high-single-digit earnings growth after falling short the last three years amid overseas turmoil and sluggish soda consumption.
Coke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.