- We check out Colaba's latest art gallery: Akara
- Colaba's new 2,200sqft gallery targets the young buyer. By introducing them to the lesser-known masters. In a quiet, leafy lane close to the Taj Mahal Hotel is Churchill Chambers, an imposing 92-year-old heritage structure.
- Spa Review: Signature Massage at Pappion Salon, Colaba
- The Signature massage at Pappion Colaba costs you Rs3000 while individually the Swedish massage and Aromatherapy cost Rs2500 each and Deep tissue costs Rs3000. It is definitely worth the cost considering the efforts of the massage therapist and its ...
- Art spaces: the new frontier
- Two things are striking about Akara Art Gallery, a brand new addition to Colaba's already impressive roster of art galleries; its inaugural show opened on February 25 (although the gallery opened in November last year).
- Japanese man robbed by tour guide in Mumbai
- The Colaba police recently registered a case of theft after a Japanese man was robbed of his bag by a tour guide in Colaba. The robber is yet to be arrested.
- BEST's rush to save soggy Electric House
- The city's iconic red buses parade out of an imposing yet elegant headquarter of The Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) in Colaba every day.
Colaba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colaba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswilliam thomas stead early journalism
teaching in popular culture
imperial guardian lions
rurouni kenshin english voice actors
8 number the arabic glyph
zephyr band discography