A selection of articles related to colchicine pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Colchicine Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colchicine Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Colchicine Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colchicine Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cell biology A light switch for microtubule dynamics
- Mitosis, motility and transport processes in the cell all rely on microtubule growth and shrinkage.
- Proton-pump inhibitor drugs pose hazards
- Other complications of PPIs include significantly greater risks of developing pneumonia, Clostridium difficile (C.
- Brentuximab vedotin: axonal microtubule's Apollyon
- Some of these drugs, such as taxanes and ixabepilone, stabilize and block microtubule remodeling, whereas others, including Vinca alkaloids, colchicine and eribulin, promote microtubule disassembly. Over the last few years, the use of antibody-drug ...
- Genetic screening reveals a link between Wnt signaling and antitubulin drugs
- (d) Knockdown of ZNRF3 expression with an siRNA sensitizes HEK293 cells to paclitaxel and colchicine. (e) Pharmacological blockade of Wnt signaling with Wnt-C59 protects HEK293 cells from the actions of paclitaxel and colchicine. Growth curves ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.