A selection of articles related to colchicine pharmacology.
Original articles from our library related to the Colchicine Pharmacology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colchicine Pharmacology.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Colchicine Pharmacology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colchicine Pharmacology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COLCHICINE. I. GENERAL PHARMACOLOGY' Although colchicine
- COLCHICINE. I. GENERAL.
- Update on colchicine and its mechanism of action
- implications as to pharmacology and mechanism of action. Am J Med 1970, 48: 443–448. 4.
- Since colchicine in high concentration reduced neurohypophyseal
- British Pharmacological Society, 28th-29th March.
- magnesium stearate, lactose, maize starch and povidone. PHARMACOLOGY: The exact mechanism of action of colchicine in gout is not completely understood .
- contributing factors
- 4 Severe colchicine toxicity appears to have resulted in a vicious cycle of .. plasma levels: implication as to pharmacology and mechanisms of action.
Suggested Web Resources
- Colchicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pharmacology. [edit.
- [Colchicine: recent data on pharmacokinetics and clinical
- [Colchicine: recent data on pharmacokinetics and clinical pharmacology]. [Article in French]. Chappey O, Scherrmann JM.
- COLCHICINE. I. GENERAL PHARMACOLOGY
- COLCHICINE. I. GENERAL PHARMACOLOGY.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.