A selection of articles related to cold harbor.
Original articles from our library related to the Cold Harbor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cold Harbor.
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Manganum (Manganese)
- Manganese is a widespread metal on Earth. It makes connections with many other elements. Manganum-characters are flexible; they easily adapt themselves to other people. They feel a great need to help and support others. If they cannot help you they become...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Cold Harbor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cold Harbor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cold Harbor National Cemetery Route 156 North Mechanicsville
- The Cold Harbor National Cemetery, established in 1866, is located on Virginia State. Highway No. 156, about nine miles east of the city of Richmond, Virginia.
- The Battle of Cold Harbor brought an end to a month of bloody
- The Battle of Cold Harbor brought an end to a month of bloody fighting in Virginia . Since the spring 1864 campaign opened, Gen. Ulysses S.
- Richmond National Battlefield Park Civil War Visitor Center Fort
- Cold. Harbor. Garthright House.
- Hanover County Cold Harbor District Precincts & Polling Places
- PARK DR. COLD HARBOR ROAD. SARATOGA DR.
- Cold Harbor Power - Kentucky Commonwealth Office of Technology
- Data Center located at Cold Harbor in Frankfort, KY, This outage is required to Uninterruptable Power Supply system servicing the Cold Harbor facility.
Suggested News Resources
- The Civil War: The North shrugged off defeat at Cold Harbor
- Previous columns about the Battle of Cold Harbor (June 1-3, 1864) discussed the importance of the battle as well as how Gen. Ulysses Grant was certain he could win any battle there; and how Gen. Robert E.
- Mandatory Outing for the 2011 Land Rover US Eventing Team Set to Begin
- This leaves 15 horses on the short list, all of which will contest the Mandatory Outing except for Cold Harbor.
- Author: Joanie Morris
- Fourteen of the 15 horses are contesting the Mandatory Outing (Boyd Martin and Cold Harbor were excused from the competition as Martin prepares for next week's CCI4* at Burghley Horse Trials) and 13 of the starters jumped clear rounds.
- Havens Schatt and Valencia Win the Champion Tricolor in the High Performance
- Scott Stewart and Dedication took home the tricolor champion award in the First Year Green Working Hunters, while Hunt Tosh and Cold Harbor garnered the champion award in the Green Conformation Hunters.
- Civil War mystery starts to unravel
- Marshall Damgaard's research showed George Ward served in many of the Civil War's fiercest battles: Antietam, Fredericksburg, Gettysburg, the Wilderness, Cold Harbor, Petersburg, Five Forks, Sailor's Creek.
Suggested Web Resources
- Battle of Cold Harbor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Battle of Cold Harbor was fought from May 31 to June 12, 1864 (with the most significant fighting occurring on June 3).
- Battle Summary: Cold Harbor, VA
- Cold Harbor Civil War battle summary. Description: On May 31, Sheridan's cavalry seized the vital crossroads of Old Cold Harbor.
- U. S. Civil War Photographs - Cold Harbor
- COLD HARBOR (PAGE 1 OF 3) In the text, the icon is a link to the definition of the word it marks. Use your browser's "back" button to return to the page.
- Battle of Cold Harbor
- You Found It! The WEB's Most Extensive Resources on the Civil War Battle of Cold Harbor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Cold Harbor Topics
Related searchesage of pericles theatre
dr syedna mohammed burhanuddin
mister scarlet and pinky
dream symbol stolen
nation of yahweh