- "Full Cold Moon" to rise on Christmas Day
- The Earth will be graced with a rare sight this Christmas: the first full moon to rise on the holiday in almost 40 years. According to NASA, the full moon will reach its peak at 6:11 a.m.
- Rare Full Cold Moon on Christmas day for first in 38 years
- December's full moon is called the Full Cold Moon because it occurs at the start of winter and it will peak at 06.11 EST. Nasa released this image of how the moon will appear on Christmas Day.
- Christmas Full Cold Moon: Did you spot this spectacular sight while you were
- If you couldn't sleep waiting up for Father Christmas last night, you should have spotted something else rather special in the sky. Stunning images reveal the first Christmas full moon in 38 years. Known as the Full Cold Moon, because it occurs at the ...
- We're Getting A Rare "Full Cold Moon" On Christmas Night
- According to the Farmer's Almanac, December's full moon is called a Full Cold Moon—"it is the month when the winter cold fastens its grip and the nights become long and dark." They also claim that "if a snowstorm begins when the moon is young, it will ...
- Beyond The Forecast: Full 'Cold' Moon To Light Christmas Skies
- BOSTON (CBS) – With no signs of snow in the forecast and winter temporarily on hold, this may be a good time to look skyward and appreciate some celestial events going on in the coming days. First and foremost is the Geminid meteor shower.
Coldmoon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coldmoon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
list of environmentalists
list of fighting game terms cross-up
body image native americans