A selection of articles related to colds flu.
Original articles from our library related to the Colds Flu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colds Flu.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)
- Yarrow is used in teas to treat colds, flu, and fevers. It also can be applied to a wound to help stop the bleeding. Yarrow is also said to keep a couple together for 7 years. It is used in love spells and charms. If yarrow is added to a bath or worn on your...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary Y
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)
- Echinacea is a natural antibiotic and also an immune systen stimulator. If drinken in a tea it can ward off colds, flu, and infection. For magic, it can be used as an offering for the God and the Goddess to strengthen a spell or ritual....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Feverfew (Tanacetium Parthenium)
- This herb is used for colds, flu, fevers, and digestive problems. Also is wonderful in relieving eadaches. Make a sachet of feverfew and carry it with you for protection against illness and preventing accidents....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Catnip (Nepeta Cataria)
- Catnip is used in remedies for colds, flu, and fever. Use the large leaves for bookmarks in your Book of Shadows. It is also great for love spells and sachets. It is also said to create a psychic bond between you and your cat....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Colds Flu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colds Flu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cold or Flu
- X. For more information, see the Centers for. Disease Control and Prevention Web site at: www.
- What to Do About Colds and Flu in Adults
- healthy living. What to Do About Colds and Flu in Adults. Home remedies can help ease your symptoms.
- Colds, Flu, and Bronchitis: Treatment and Care
- less effective for cold-related congestion. Colds, Flu, and Bronchitis: Treatment and Care. Colds, flu, most sore throats, and bronchitis are caused by viruses.
- Cold and Flu Prevention in the Workplace Center for Hygiene
- the spread of cold and flu in the workplace. The cold and flu season typically runs from.
- Cold Flu Sinusitus - Huntington College of Health Sciences
- conditions. First, however, let's have a brief review of the conditions. Cold, flu and sinusitis.
Suggested News Resources
- Have scientists found the cure for colds, flu and HIV?
- By Jessica Laurence, Aug 11, 2011 Imagine there was a wonder pill you could take to bring to a quick end the torment of coughing, sneezing and sore throats. Even better, imagine the same pill could cure HIV, polio, measles and rabies.
- Schooling Kids to Wash Hands Cuts Sick Days
- By ANN LUKITS Kids will be heading back to school soon and that means colds, flu and other easily shared infections are bound to pick up.
- Four JPS clinics closing by Oct. 1
- She makes the three-minute drive from her north Fort Worth home for nasty colds, flu outbreaks and checkups. So she was disappointed to hear that the clinic was one of four that JPS plans to close by Oct. 1.
- Sickness hits kids during winter peak
- CHILDREN are being hit hard as cases of gastroenteritis, persistent coughs, colds, flu and infections reach their winter peak. Creche, kindergarten and school classroom sizes are being slashed as growing numbers of children fall ill.
- Patient: Free health clinic 'a godsend'
- Reinke said physicians routinely see patients for colds, flu, infections, cuts, bruises, rashes, respiratory and blood pressure problems and high sugar counts due to diabetes. "We're not an answer. We're a Band-Aid," she said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cold and Flu (Influenza) Center: Symptoms, Treatments, Causes
- How to recognize the symptoms of cold and flu, which treatments work best, and advice on staying healthy during cold and flu season.
- Colds and the Flu -- Infections -- familydoctor.org
- Learn how to treat and prevent colds and the flu. What can I do to feel better? What over-the-counter medicines can I take for a cold or the flu?
- Cold and Flu - All About the Common Cold and Flu
- With loads of information about the cold, flu and other illnesses, About.com Cold and Flu can help you when you or someone in your family gets sick.
- Cold and Flu Basics - Cold and Flu Center - EverydayHealth.com
- You know you don't feel well, but what is it? Learn the symptoms of cold and flu and find out when it's time to seek treatment at EverydayHealth.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Colds Flu Topics
Related searchesjude thomas
square enix manga
john w snow career
sid and marty krofft
ficks law of diffusion