A selection of articles related to colds.
Original articles from our library related to the Colds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Colds.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
Colds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Colds books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Upper Respiratory Infections (Colds)
- Upper respiratory infections. Page 1 of 2. Upper respiratory infections (colds).
- head and chest cold
- Oct 9, 2001 About 1 billion cases of head cold and chest cold occur each year in the a year, while adults have about 2 to 4 colds a year.
- Colds and Flu in Children
- Colds, flu, and chest colds (bronchitis) are common. Most children get 6 to. 10 colds each year.
- Cold and Flu Prevention in the Workplace Center for Hygiene
- the spread of cold and flu in the workplace. The cold and flu season typically runs from.
- Schiffert Health Center Common Cold and the College Student
- A “cold” is a syndrome of symptoms caused by infection and Peak incidence of the common cold is in the late fall and winter, but colds can strike all year.
Suggested News Resources
- “Cold Warriors”
- by Zack Handlen August 25, 2011 Admittedly, "odd" is not an unusual look for Futurama, but "Cold Warriors" is odd in a way I wasn't expecting.
- New school year can trigger asthma
- “Sometimes colds are unavoidable, but you can remember to frequently and properly wash your hands and protect yourself with asthma medication to avoid allergic triggers,” Dell says.
- ASK THE EXPERT: Why summer colds are worse than winter ones
- 9:15 pm Q. Why are summer colds often times worse than winter colds? A: Summer colds usually last longer and have a greater chance of recurring.
- Cold and Flu season starts in about six weeks
- Cold and Flu season starts in about six weeks. So is there anything you can do now to prevent an illness? Some health officials are saying one way to prevent catching the common cold or a virus is to clean your nose frequently.
Suggested Web Resources
- Common Cold - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Common Cold
- Feb 17, 2011 The common cold generally involves a runny nose, nasal congestion, and sneezing.
- The cold is the most commonly occurring illness in the entire world, with more than 1 billion colds per year reported in the United States alone.
- Common cold - MayoClinic.com
- Common cold — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and care of this common infection.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesandrew young poet works
spanish verbs expressing movement
law amp order longevity
rational number history
dream dictionary obituary