Coleman Liau Index
A selection of articles related to coleman liau index.
Original articles from our library related to the Coleman Liau Index. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coleman Liau Index.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Coleman Liau Index is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coleman Liau Index books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Preliminary Examination of the Readability of Consumer
- analyzed using the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level and Reading Ease, Coleman- Liau, Gunning Fog and. SMOG readability indexes.
- A Quantitative Comparison on Online Encyclopedias - A case Study
- Coleman Liau Index, and Automated Readability Index as listed in Table 2. ( Read-able.com, n.
- Word Maturity: Computational Modeling of Word Knowledge
- time-to- maturity of unique words in text (excluding stopwords) with α=0.45. • Coleman-Liau.
- Improving Readability
- Coleman Liau Index relies on characters, not syllables. INDEX.
- Background Information on Pandemic Influenza Brochure
- most important messages. Approximate representation of the U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Do politicians prefer plain speaking or high-falutin' language?
- To be sure, social scientists say that all of the “readability” measures – including Flesch-Kincaid, the Gunning Fogg index, the Coleman-Liau index and the Automated Readability Index -- have flaws and limitations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coleman–Liau Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Coleman-Liau Index is a readability test designed by Meri Coleman and T. L. Liau to gauge the understandability of a text.
- Tests Document Readability
- This free online software tool calculates readability : Coleman Liau index, Flesch Kincaid Grade Level, ARI (Automated Readability Index), SMOG.
- The - English Proofreading - Proofreading Services, Copyediting
- The Coleman-Liau Index. The Coleman-Liau Index is a measure of the reading difficulty of a portion of text. It is an estimate of the U.