A selection of articles related to coleoidea classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Coleoidea Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coleoidea Classification.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Coleoidea Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coleoidea Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PALEONTOLOGICAL CONTRIBUTIONS
- and may represent a stem group to the Decabrachia and Octobrachia.
- A rare coleoid mollusc from the Upper Jurassic of Central Russia
- Key words : Cephalopoda, Coleoidea, Spirulida, shell ultrastructure, Upper Jurassic,. Central Russia.
- NEW RECORDS OF SOFT PARTS OF MUENSTERELLA
- Jeletzky JA (1966) Comparative morphology, phylogeny, and classification of fossil Coleoidea. Univ Kansas,. Paleont Contr, Mollusca, 7: 1-162.
- MENU - A. SCIENTIFIC CLASSIFICATION. COMMON NAME: octopus.
- Classification. Old: Nautiloidea – Ammonoidea – Coleoidea.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coleoidea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Classification. Holotype of Subclass Nautiloidea: nautilus; Subclass † Ammonoidea: ammonites; Subclass Coleoidea.
- Ippolitov A.P. personal webpage
- Jun 2, 2011 Ippolitov A.P., Zibrov I.
- Cephalopod - New World Encyclopedia
- The classification as listed here is one possible arrangement. The first mention of Coleoidea appears in Bather (1888a).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.