A selection of articles related to coleraine people.
Original articles from our library related to the Coleraine People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coleraine People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Coleraine People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coleraine People books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Are miracles happening on the streets of Coleraine?
- Although the flyers given out by the Coleraine Healing on the Streets team carry warn people against stopping medical treatment, Marx seems impervious to scepticism. “Look, we're brought up with rational thinking, logic and science, but Jesus said 'My ...
- First Minister 'inspired' by people of the borough
- The visit, last Tuesday, was facilitated by East Londonderry MLA Adrian McQuillan. Minister Foster opened the 'Lead2Grow' business conference in Coleraine, then visited Harpur's Hill Family Centre, the Lacada Brewery in Portrush and Coleraine factory, ...
- Outreach project aids street people of Zomba
- This project was funded by contributions from councillors in Coleraine Borough Council (pre council re-organisation) through the Zomba Action Project at a cost of £7100; the project included outreach work and payment of trainers .
- Unbearable distress of Facebook troll victim Yvonne Hegarty
- It seemed that noting was off-limits to Curoe, even the Children to Lapland charity - for which Ms Hegarty is a committee member - with the troll sending people private messages alleging that Yvonne only did the charity work "to cover up my evilness".
- After Lightning Strike, Burke is Back in the Game
- "You're one of the only people to have done it," Burke said of being struck. "To survive it ... be your last.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.