A selection of articles related to coligny calendar.
Original articles from our library related to the Coligny Calendar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Coligny Calendar.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
Coligny Calendar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Coligny Calendar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Four branches/Mabinogi.qxd
- refer to a lunar druidic calendar – which is backed up by the evidence of the Coligny calendar, from the early first century AD.
- Summer Solstice
- They, along with today's Pagan scholars have basically split into two differ- ent view points; The Coligny Calendar and the Celtic Tree Calendar.
- Astronomy, Weather, and Calendars in the Ancient World
- D.iii. Calendar of 354 .
- In use
- Oct 2, 2010 Attic calendar. • Aztec calendar. • Babylonian calendar.
Suggested News Resources
- High Holy Days Heck!
- The Gaulish Coligny Calendar notes a trinox Samonii, the "three nights of Samain (?)," as an important set of holy days at the pinnacle of the year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coligny calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Gaulish Coligny calendar was found in Coligny, Ain, France (46°23′N 5°21 ′E / 46.383°N 5.35°E / 46.
- The Coligny Calendar Page
- Click to Download the Windows Coligny Calendar Program This is a working beta. Please send suggestions to the author. Ray White hackman@technovate.
- COLIGNY CALENDAR
- The Coligny Calendar.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.